Thursday 21st June:
Sign on in the Mount Errigal Hotel between 16:00-19:00, collection of race packs, car signage and gps tracker.
Primal tracking are taking team photos for the tracker page so please be present as a complete team where possible.
Every rider is required to fill in and sign a Race Waiver, these will be available on the day but feel free to print and pre-fill to speed things up!
Once registered, your crew should take the support vehicle to vehicle inspection located 150m from the hotel at Ballyraine Halls.
- The support vehicle will be inspected for road worthiness; therefore insurance, road tax and nct must all be valid.
- The drivers on the crew must be present and produce their driver licence.
- The support vehicle must be equipped with a flashing orange light on the roof and a first aid kit.
- Crews will be supplied with race stickers “Caution Bicycles Ahead” sign and your “race number” at registration.
- Do not expect to race if any of the above are missing or deemed un-roadworthy.
Race brief is at 19:30. All riders and crew are expected to be in attendance for a short race brief which may include last minute details.
Friday 22nd June:
Race start from ramp located at Ballyraine Halls.
Please see the Start List 2018 for your starting time. Riders must be in the starting area no later than 10 minutes before your start time.
Support vehicles will assemble in the parking area behind the start ramp, no later than 30 minutes before your start time.
The link for the GPS Tracker is available HERE, feel free to share among family and friends!
Friday 22nd – Saturday 23rd June: Race in Progress
Saturday 23rd June 21:30: Race Prize Giving in Mount Errigal Hotel.
Have a great race and enjoy!