Race Program 2017
Thursday 22nd June: Sign on in the Mount Errigal Hotel between 14:00-19:00, including safety check of support vehicle.
Every rider is required to fill in and sign a Race Waiver, these will be available on the day but feel free to print and pre-fill to speed things up!
– The support vehicle will be inspected for road worthiness, therefore insurance, road tax and nct must all be valid. Do not expect to race if the vehicle is considered un-roadworthy.
– The drivers on the crew must be present and produce their driver licence.
– The support vehicle must be equipped with a flashing orange light.
– Crews will be supplied with race stickers “Caution Bicycles Ahead” sign and your “race number” at registration.
– You may wish to print the vehicle sign-off sheet in advance, but we will provide one on the day.
Race brief is at 19:30. Please ensure all riders and crew are in attendance.
Friday 23rd June: Race start at 10:00. Competitors set of at 1 minute intervals.
Please see the Start Roster 2017 for your starting time.
The link for GPS Tracker is available here, feel free to share among family and friends!
Friday 23rd – Sunday 25th June: Race in Progress
Sunday 25th June 02:00: Race Concludes.